|Overview - Zechariah 11|
|1||The destruction of Jerusalem.|
|3||The elect being cared for, the rest are rejected.|
|10||The staves of Beauty and Bands broken by the rejection of Christ.|
|15||The type and curse of a foolish shepherd.|
Zechariah 11:9 (King James Version)
Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.
- I will
- Jeremiah 23:33 Jeremiah 23:39 ; Matthew 13:10 Matthew 13:11 ; 21:43 Matthew 23:38 Matthew 23:39 John 8:21 John 8:24 ; 12:35
- Acts 13:46 Acts 13:47 ; 28:26-28
- that that dieth
- Psalms 69:22-28 ; Jeremiah 15:2 Jeremiah 15:3 ; 43:11 Matthew 15:14 ; 21:19 Revelation 22:11
- and let
- Deuteronomy 28:53-56 ; Isaiah 9:19-21 ; Jeremiah 19:9 ; Ezekiel 5:10
- Hebrew his fellow, or, neighbour.