0 (Mizmor. Shir Chanukat HaBeis. Of Dovid) I will exalt Thee, Hashem, for Thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to gloat over me.
(3) Hashem Elohai, I cried unto Thee, and Thou hast healed me.
(4) Hashem, Thou hast brought up my nefesh from Sheol; Thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
(5) Sing unto Hashem, O ye chasidim of His, and give thanks to His Zekher Kodesh.
(6) For His anger endureth but a rega; in His favor is Chayyim; weeping may endure for an erev, but joy cometh in the boker.
(7) And in my shalvah (security) I said, I shall never be moved.
(8) Hashem, by Thy favor Thou hast made my mountain to stand firm; Thou didst hide Thy face, and I was troubled.
(9) I cried to Thee, Hashem; and unto Adonoi I made supplication.
(11) Shema, Hashem, and channeini; Hashem, be Thou my helper.
(12) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with simcha;
(13) That kavod (my glory, my soul) may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent. Hashem Elohai, I will give thanks unto Thee l’olam.