6 (For the one directing. Of Dovid, the eved Hashem) Peysha speaketh to the rashah within my lev, that there is no pachad Elohim (fear of G-d) before his eyes.
(3) For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his avon (iniquity) be found to be hateful.
(4) The words of his mouth are iniquity and mirmah (deceit); he hath ceased to be wise, and to do tov (good).
(5) He deviseth evil upon his mishkav (bed); he setteth himself in a derech that is not tov; he abhorreth not rah.
(6) Thy chesed, Hashem, is in HaShomayim; and Thy emunah (faithfulness) reacheth unto the clouds.
(7) Thy tzedakah is like the great mountains; Thy mishpatim are tehom rabbah (a great deep); Hashem, Thou preservest adam (man) and behemah (beast).
(8) How precious is Thy chesed, O Elohim! Therefore the Bnei Adam find refuge under the shadow of Thy wings.
(9) They shall be abundantly satisfied with the abundance of Thy Beis [Hamikdash]; and Thou shalt give them to drink of Thy river of delight.
(11) O continue Thy chesed unto them that know Thee; and Thy tzedakah to the yishrei lev (the ones upright of heart).
(12) Let not the regel ga’avah (foot of pride) come against me, and let not the yad of the resha’im drive me away.
(13) There are the po’alei aven (workers of iniquity) fallen; they are thrown down, and shall not be able to rise.