6 (For the director. Set to The Silent, Distant Yonah. Of Dovid. A mikhtam—when the Pelishtim seized him in Gat.) Chaneini (be merciful) unto me, O Elohim: for enosh (man) tramples upon me; kol hayom they press their attack against me.
(3) Mine adversaries kol hayom trample me; for they be rabbim that fight against me, Marom (Most High).
(4) What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee.
(5) In Elohim I will praise His Word [See Yn 1:1,14]. In Elohim I have put my trust; I will not fear what basar can do unto me.
(6) Kol hayom they twist my words; all their machsh’vot (thoughts) are against me for rah (evil).
(7) They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they are shomer over my steps, when they wait for my nefesh.
(8) Shall they escape by iniquity? In Thine anger cast down the amim (peoples), O Elohim.
(9) Thou hast acted as a sofer, recording my wanderings; put Thou my tears into Thy wineskin; are they not in Thy Sefer (Book)?
(11) In Elohim will I praise His Word; in Hashem will I praise His Word [Yn 1:1; Mishlei 30:4; Ps 33:6; Mishlei 8:30].
(12) In Elohim have I put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can adam do unto me?
(13) Thy nederim are upon me, O Elohim; I will render todot (thank offerings) unto Thee.
(14) For Thou hast delivered my nefesh from mavet (death). Wilt not Thou deliver my feet from stumblimg, that I may walk before Elohim in the Ohr HaChayyim (the light of the living)?