8 (For the one directing. Set to Do Not Destroy. Mikhtam Dovid). Do ye indeed decree tzedek, O elim (g-ds, Ex 22:28)? Do ye judge uprightly the Bnei Adam?
(3) No, in lev (heart) ye work wickedness; ye weigh out the chamas (violence) of your hands in Ha’Aretz.
(4) The resha’im are perverted from the rekhem (womb); gone astray from birth are they, speaking kazav (lie, falsehood).
(5) Their venom is like the venom of a nachash; they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth its ear;
(6) That it may not pay heed to the voice of charmers, casting spells ever so cunningly.
(7) Break their teeth, O Elohim, in their mouth; tear out the fangs of the young lions, Hashem.
(8) Let them melt away like draining mayim; when he bendeth his bow to shoot his khitzim (arrows), let them be crumbled to pieces.
(9) As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away; like the stillborn child of an isha, that they may not see the shemesh.
(11) The tzaddik shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance; he shall wash feet in the dahm harasha.
(12) So that adam shall say, Verily there is a reward for the tzaddik; verily yesh Elohim Shofetim ba’aretz (there is a G-d that judgeth in the earth).