1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.
J. Michael Shannon is professor of preaching at Cincinnati Bible College in Cincinnati, OH.