1. You believe you're supposed to take a covered dish to heaven when you die.
2. You have never sung the third verse of any hymn.
3. You have ever put an IOU in the offering plate.
4. You think someone who says "amen" while the pastor is preaching
might be a charismatic.
5. You complained because your pastor only works one day a week and then he
works too long.
6. You clapped in church last Sunday and felt guilty about it all week.
7. You woke up one morning craving fried chicken and interpreted that as a
call to preach.
8. You think the epistles are probably the wives of the apostles.
9. You are old enough to get a Sr. Citizen discount at the pharmacy, but not
old enough to promote into the Sr. Adult Sunday School department.
10. You think the Holy Land is Nashville.
Submitted by: Dennis Phelps