|Overview - Ezekiel 38|
|8||and malice of Gog.|
|14||God's judgment against him.|
Ezekiel 38:2 (King James Version)
Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
- 2:1 39:1
- 6:2 20:46 25:2 Ezekiel 35:2 Ezekiel 35:3
- Rather, "Gog (the prince) of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal." By Magog is most probably meant the Scythians or Tartars, called so by Arabian and Syrian writers, and especially the Turks, who were originally natives of Tartary; and by Rosh, the Russians, descendants of the ancient inhabitants on the river Araxes or Rosh.
- Revelation 20:8 Revelation 20:9
- Genesis 10:2 ; 1 Chronicles 1:5
- the chief prince of
- or, prince of the chief of. Meshech.
- 27:13 32:26 Isaiah 66:19